Friday 20 May 2011

Stairway to Heaven?

Hi there gang, well it's been a while but it's been a hectic time; however as usual I have gathered together quite a list of tracks, mixes and podcasts that I can share with you over the coming days.

First up, we've got some absolutely gorgeous new tracks on the latest Sigma podcast - click here to listen. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for a setlist, and will share this with you the first chance I get. There are some really delicious vocals on this mix, it's fantastic.

Next up, this is the latest Hospital Records podcast, which features some gorgeous tunes, including a special new tune from Echo Inada called In Love. This is a really beautiful track, love it! Click here to listen.


This track is a remix of one of the new DJ Fresh tracks, Louder, and this remix is courtesy of Drumsound and Bassline Smith. This has a great summertime vibe so turn the volume up and enjoy!


Basher has a new album forthcoming on Ram Records, and one of this new tracks has been included in the Sigma podcast above. Going on the back of the tracks I've heard so far, I can't wait to hear the full album.


Next up, I have a YouTube channel that I found for you to enjoy. This only has a small number of tracks on it so far, but they include some really awesome intelligent tracks. Click here to go to the Intelligent Bass YouTube channel, and above, I've included one of the tracks off this channel. This is a release on Nonplus Records, by LOL and it's called Trophy Wife. This is truly beautiful!


This next track is a new one from DC Break, it's called Horror and it's forthcoming on RAM Records - this received its first airplay this week courtesy of Fabio and Grooverider on Radio 1, and it's really enjoyable.

The penultimate choice for today is a much heavier mix than you've had off me in a while. This is the NeoSignal podcast, mixed by Misanthrope, and including tracks by such heavyweights as Noisa, Spor and Phace to mention just a few. This is dark and heavy and I love it! I've listened to this over and over since I first got it, and hope you enjoy it just as much. Click here to listen.


Lastly for today, we have some instrumental coolness that I discovered courtesy of a friend on facebook. This is incredible, there is so much depth to the music, and the instruments have been used in such a variety of ways to produce sounds that have formed this fantastic whole. Listen and be amazed!

No comments:

Post a Comment