Wednesday 16 March 2011

Hospitality Leeds - Line-up Announced!!

I was an extremely happy girl last night, when I logged on to the laptop to have a quick look at my email etc before going to bed, only to find that the line-up for Hospitality Leeds on the 6th of May has now been announced - and what a line-up it is!! 


Seriously, I don't know who to get most excited about first, but suffice it to say that it is a top quality line-up from start to finish, and I will be there from when the doors open until they turn the lights on, as there is no way I am missing any of it! 


Click here for the facebook event that has now been created, and I've included the full line-up below. Those of you who want to come - I seriously recommend buying your tickets AS SOON AS POSSIBLE as the last two hospital records events in Leeds have sold out a couple of weeks before the actual events. This is not to be missed.


Buy your tickets here!


Room 1
andy C + Dynamite MC
London Elektricity 
(yikes album launch featuring Elsa Esmarelda + MC Wrec)
Netsky
Brookes Brothers
Cyantific
The prototypes
B-complex
Joe Syntax

Room 2
Joker (featuring Bugsy + scarrz)
Photek
Flux pavilion
Deadboy
Dark Sky
Doc Daneeka

Hosts 
Dynamite MC
Wrec
AD
Darrison
Chunky
Crazy D
Now here for your listening pleasure are some of my fave tracks by just some of the artists listed above - and keep checking out my blog, as I will cover some of the artists left out of todays blog on future updates. 




Firstly, from Photek we have an awesome remix of a Nine Inch Nails track, The Hand That Feeds. The original is just fantastic, and this remix really pays credit to it. Incredible!




This next track is a Photek remix of one of the most legendary old Drum and Bass tracks ever, Brown Paper Bag by Roni Size. It's a fantastic remix, it has enough of the original in it for the track to be recognisable, but Photek has added his legendary production skills to it.


Click here for Photek's guest mix for FACT magazine - this will only be available for a few more days so get it while you can!! 


I for one can't wait to see Photek in action, however quite a few of the names on the line-up have the power to make me moist so without further ado, here are a couple of tracks from some of the other guys to finish off for today.




Next we have Break the Silence by B Complex - he has proven to be one of my favourite artists over the past year, and there are a lot of his tracks that I really love. I think he is an extremely talented producer, and this is a great track. Again, I can't wait to see him tear up the dance floor! 




This is a new tune from Cyantific, and has such a catchy vocal, and driving bassline - I love it! :) Can't wait for this to be dropped, I'll be p'on de floor shaking my ass with gay abandon! 




This last one is a new track by the legend that is London Elektricity, and is off his new album. Big Tone has really outdone himself with this, such a soulful feel, I love the vocal and can't wait to hear the entire album if it is full of treats like this! The Leeds event is actually the album launch party for London Elektricity so I'm sure we will be treated to many of the tracks of his new album, and I can guarantee it is not to be missed!


Buy your tickets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment