Saturday 19 March 2011

Frankensteins Wedding

For those of you who are going to be at home on Saturday evening between 7.30-9 in the evening, tune in to BBC3 to watch yours truly and some friends from work taking part in a live theatre / dance / entertainment extravaganza being held at Kirkstall Abbey.

This promises to be a whole load of fun (for me at least haha) as I get to prance around as a wedding guest, and generally make a fool of myself! 

Only one song on this update - this is Adele, singing 'Make you feel my love', and this is the song that we have had to learn the dance for. The whole audience of 12,000 people are going to dance flash mob style to this song, which should be entertaining at least! Plus from what I heard at rehearsals tonight, there will be some other good music there, from a choir singing tainted love, to an orchestra and singers performing a variety of music in all kinds of styles.


When I realised it was an Adele song we were dancing to, I was hoping for a DnB remix, but it seems that isn't romantic enough for a wedding dance haha!

I hope you guys enjoy watching as much as I enjoy making a fool of myself haha!! ;) 

Click here for more information on the event. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment