Thursday 31 March 2011

Send 'em to Hell!

Today, I've got a few little treats in store for you - I am going to try and keep it fairly short today though, as I know that there have been quite a few full mixes uploaded recently which can take a bit of time to get through!

Imagine my delight when I discovered this dirty little number, only to discover that it was produced by one half of the Stimulant DJ's, who have been entertaining the hard house world for years! I always love to see producers making music in genres other than their established ones (and Hamilton actually started out with breakbeat before moving into Hard House, so it's kind of like he's come full circle really, back to a genre close to his roots!) This is Hamilton, with Send em to Hell - and I just love it! It's hard as fuck! I'll be keeping an eye out for more tunes from this fellow over the coming months, that's for sure! This tune is approx a year old now, but I still think it's great.


This is a track from an artist who had a full length studio mix featured yesterday - this is BCee feat Lingby, with Count the Stars What a gorgous vocal! This is a great drum and bass track!



This next track is a remix by Ruckspin that was posted on facebook yesterday, and I absolutely fell in love with it at first listen! I love the vocal in it, and it's such a gorgeous tune! I posted another tune of Ruckspin's a while back as it blew me away - again, from the first time I listened to it! - and this new remix certainly continues in the same vein! This is an immense tune - there is a link to buy it in the YouTube description; it's def worth adding to the collection!


The last treat I have for you today is a nice tech house mix from Ross Homson. This is something a bit different to the usual stuff I post, but you know what they say - a change is as good as a rest, and this is definitely a good mix! Enjoy!

Click here to listen and download the mix!

EDIT: I've actually updated this post as I realised that I still had one track to share with you, and I didn't want to wait until tomorrow to show you it all. This is an awesome psytrance number from Chaney - this is the first track that he has made with his 10 year old boy, Aaron, who made a lot of the midi's himself, and chose a lot of the sounds as well! I fell in love with this when I first heard it a while back, and I was really pleased to see that it has been uploaded on to Soundcloud so that I can share it with you all. This is called "served at room temperature", and I have to say that I think this is definitely a father-son combo to watch out for in future! Click here to listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment